Manufacturer's license and factory planning – Professional guidance for factory establishment and production lines, including restaurants and logistic centers, for submission to the Ministry of Health.
A manufacturer's license is a key component in obtaining a business license. The license is obtained from the district health ministry responsible for the area where the factory operates.
The food engineer or technologist has an integral role in the planning of the factory as required by Local legislation and alsoincluding the quality standards that the factory wants or is required to implement in the future. The process is equally relevant and important for food factories, logistic centers, restaurants, etc. It is important to involve a food technologist from the initial stages of planning, especially when considering the requirements of the designated locations for the factory or restaurant, etc. before signing a property agreement.
Prosolv, the professional guidance process includes comprehensive service :
- Layout(equipment and machinery) and distribution (lobbies, storage of raw materials and packaging materials, production, packing hall, warehouse for final product, bathrooms, laboratories, offices, kitchen and break rooms, garbage placement, etc.) for floor plan and submission-drawing preparation.
- Compiling a technical file-detailing the production processes, work methods and factory infrastructure.
- Professional guidelines for other subcontractors such as: infrastructure contractor, architect, plumbing engineer, ventilation, cooling, etc.
- Food Services – An important step that the food engineer or technologist guides the customer through, includes applying to the Health Ministry for preliminary feedback to obtain preliminary approval for the mockup plan and for production. Subsequently, the completion of the submission is required to obtain the manufacturer's license.
- Functional factory-A food engineer or technologist gives professional advice with an emphasis on the efficiency and functional design of the factory.
Design of production lines for food products
Maximum production quality
Professional guidance for planning a production line by a food engineer or technologist is a very important step in the success of the production of the food product! The goal is to be competitive, to reach a wide range of loyal consumers, while adhering to the highest level of efficiency and safety standards.
The professional guidance we provide, along with the mechanization engineering company, enables: high professional standards and use of innovative and advanced methods to plan production lines that give our customers an advantage in the target markets while achieving accurate, controlled, bulk quantities, with high quality and competitive prices for food engineers in the Israeli food industry!
Planning production lines for food products
Prosolv’s experienced food engineers and technologists are experts in production line planning.
An understanding of the production processes is required for the product to achieve serial production, at all stages. It is necessary to work closely with the engineers of the machineryto optimize the process, from choosing and processing the raw materials to packaging the product in a way that suits the business plan of the product, shelf life, texture, organoleptic uniformity, weight and so on.
Advanced technology in the production of food products
Mechanization needs to address technological parameters efficiently and accurately and often requires the specific technology to be determined by the engineer, such as pasteurization processes, drying, freezing, mixing, shielding and more.
The flow of production must be clear throughout the entire process. A convenient and operationally efficient approach must be planned.
Logistically, it is necessary to consider the amount of raw materials needed, how they are stored, intermediate processes (such as material equivalence), continuous or batch processes, thermal processes, type of packaging materials, type of pallets, amount of GDP stored and more.